The EYSC's mission is to provide our children and youth with the best possible soccer experience. Let's work together to ensure that our kids continue to foster the same love and passion for the game of soccer that we have. We encourage you to send this along to your parents:
- Promote fair play and development, not competitiveness.
- Show a commitment to your team by attending as many games and practices as you can.
- Volunteer. As a not-for-profit organization, we rely heavily on our volunteers to help the season run smoothly. Please contact the office if you would like to get involved.
- Respect your coaches and stay positive. Let's let our coaches do the coaching and our parents do the cheering!!!
- Hydration. One of the biggest causes of fatigue and headaches is de-hydration. Make sure you hydrate your children before, during, and after the games and practices. This will ensure that our kids perform at an optimal level and are able to enjoy themselves.